I'm a second year master's student at Stanford University studying Computer Science.
My research has primarily revolved around AI for Healthcare - working with the Stanford ML group headed by Prof. Andrew Ng. At Stanford, I am specializing in 2 depths: Artificial Intelligence and Information Management and Analytics.
I did my undergrad at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM) where I majored in Computer Science and Engineering and Minored in Management Science. Here, I worked with Prof. Sayan Ranu and Prof. Athi N.
- Deep Learning for NLP (CS224N - Stanford University) with Prof. Chris Manning
- Machine Learning (CS229 - Stanford University) with Prof. Andrew Ng
Honors and Awards
- Awarded the Sri S Subramanian Prize for being ranked 1st among all 800 undergraduate students at IIT Madras (1st year)
- Recipient of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Fellowship - India
- Recipient of National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) scholarship - India
Email: suvadip 'at' stanford 'dot' edu (or) suvadip 'at' cs 'dot' stanford 'dot' edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in 'slash' suvadippaul